Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Recommended Reading and Listening: 7-8-16 Edition

On a more or less regular basis, I share my thoughts with the congregation I serve including a list of links to stuff I think are worth reading, watching and listening to.  Here's the latest list:

Responses to Killings of Dallas Police Officers and the killings of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile
Racism
The Anniversary of the Killings at Emanuel A.M.E. Church
Immigration
Presidential Election and Religion
  • The Theology of Donald Trump--Written by a Republican who has served in the last three Republican presidential administrations, so I was a bit surprised to read it and discover I agreed with every single word of it. An incredible and articulate piece of writing.
America and Violence
Hunger and Food Deserts
Misc. Stuff I think is Cool

You can find more stuff that I think is worth reading, watching and listening to by following me on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments: